Personalized Path to Mastery for every student in Utah.
Utah STEM Action Center
K-12 Math Personalized Learning Software Grant
You have the power to transform learning in Utah
After a rigorous evaluation process, the Utah Stem Action Center has awarded My Math Academy® its K–12 Math Personalized Learning Software Grant.
From the creators of ABCmouse, My Math Academy helps accelerate learning outcomes in as little as 10–12 weeks for students in pre-K through 2nd grade.
- Rapidly and accurately assess each student on a continuously adapting individual learning pathway.
- Maximize student engagement and learning efficiency with direct instruction, guided practice, and real-time individualized formative feedback.
- Monitor student growth and proficiency through actionable data-driven dashboards that pinpoint and deliver the resources each learner needs to progress toward mastery.
In 2020-2021, Harlingen Consolidated Independent School District in Texas participated in a research study. In a school year disrupted by the pandemic, this Title I school saw results including:
- 98 percent of pre-K students ended the school year “On Track” in math on the state-administered assessment;
- Mastering skills in My Math Academy was significantly correlated with higher performance on the end of year state-administered assessment; and
- Nearly 100 percent of the teachers reported that My Math Academy had a positive impact on students’ interest, confidence, and enjoyment in learning math.